World Class Practice Facilities
Complimentary use of Whitevale's practice facilities is extended to all members and guests, including those participating in tournaments arranged by outside organizations.
- Designed by renowned golf course architect Thomas McBroom in 2014
- 350 yard bent-grass driving range, with 1.5 acre tee deck and 10 lasered targets
- 2 short game areas with rough, bunkers and large undulating greens
- fairway bunker area
- 2 separate practice putting greens
- Opens 30 minutes before the first tee time each day, 6 days a week; closes at dusk.
- Closes at 7 p.m. on Wednesday evenings to allow balls to be picked up in preparation for Thursday morning maintenance.
- Re-opens at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday mornings.
- Exceptions: For Thursday shotguns, the range will open until the shotgun is underway, then it closes to allow for scheduled maintenance to be completed.
- The complete range schedule is posted in the calendar on the website.