How to Join
To arrange a test drive or for more information, please contact our General Manager, who will be happy to guide you through each step of the process and can provide up-to-date information on recent sale prices. Click on the image to the right to download our Membership Package.
To apply for membership to Whitevale Golf Club, submit the following by mail or in person:
- A completed application form (Click here and print)
- A $1,000 cheque made payable to Whitevale Golf Club
Market-Driven Matching Process
The transfer process is designed to provide fairness and confidentiality to both the buyer and seller of a Whitevale Golf Club equity membership. It has also proven to be an effective system in terms of the equity price moving in step with demand and supply. The equity price is not set by the club nor any individual; rather, it is set on each transaction by matching the price a seller is willing to receive with the price a buyer is willing to pay... a true market-driven matching process.
- Existing members interested in selling their equity must submit a confidential "ask" price. This is the price they are willing to accept to sell their ownership in the golf club.
- As a buyer, you must submit a confidential "bid" price. This is the price you are willing to pay for an equity membership.
- Both the buyer and the seller can be informed of the last three sale prices to help determine the current market, although there is no guarantee that past prices are indicative of current "ask" prices. Values have fluctuated from a high of $20,000 to a low of $3,000 since Whitevale became an equity club in 1999.
- If a selling member has an "ask" price that is equal to or less than your offer then great news... you're a member. However, if no current member is willing to accept your offer, then you will need to increase your "bid" price until we have a match. The matching process is conducted in strict confidence by our General Manager, with oversight from the Board of Directors' Membership Committee.
Once a match is made, the club will inform you of the good news and forward you a detailed information package to get you on the first tee as quickly as possible.